If you are dropping by looking for the posts on typeface combinations or most popular fonts, welcome! Have look see at the most popular posts in the right column.
But I have a question for you: would a new font combinations book be useful to you? Low on theory, high on example?
- Would bad examples in a font combinations book be as useful as good ones?
- How much written theory would be useful?
- Do you care about x-heights and units and what-not, or just pictures and point sizes?
- How many examples should a book like this include?
- What typefaces or fonts should a type combination book focus on?
- What would not be useful or necessary in a book like this?
- If you ordered a typeface combination book and to your dismay it was missing ______, what would ______ be that would make you think it was the greatest recent book on the subject?
- Are there any other posts or web pages you found helpful while researching this?
- Any other opinions on the topic?
Please leave a comment as it would be very much appreciated. I’d love to get a dialogue going on this…