Why do people draw 3d boxes when they doodle? Well, we don’t know, but we are taking the doodling of 3d boxes to the next level Introducing 3D Doodle Boxes!
We are in the final phases of our Unity3D project called 3D Doodle Boxes. You can, as the title implies, doodle with prefab 3d boxes in a super-easy-to-use user interface. It’s a cross between doodling 3D boxes on paper, and Minecraft :). After a final round of fit and finish bug fixing, we’ll be submitting 3D Doodle Boxes to the Mac App Store. In the mean time, have a look at the isometric logo and splash screen branding we just completed (click to enlarge):
3D Doodle Boxes Features:
- Ability to “draw” with boxes in full 3D
- Super-simplified user interface that make it easy to casually pick and play with
- Close to zero learning curve. It just works and there are no instructions.
- Color and transparency palettes
- Opaque or transparent boxes, and any degree in between!
- Undo, redo, “lathe” mode, and more!
If you are interested in having a little fun with an app like this, please subscribe to the RSS feed, or leave a comment on this thread to stay in touch.