Why do people draw 3d boxes when they doodle? Well, we don’t know, but we are taking the doodling of 3d boxes to the next level 🙂 Introducing 3D Doodle Boxes!
We are in the final phases of our Unity3D project called 3D Doodle Boxes. You can, as the title implies, doodle with prefab 3d boxes in a super-easy-to-use user interface. It’s a cross between doodling 3D boxes on paper, and Minecraft :). After a final round of fit and finish bug fixing, we’ll be submitting 3D Doodle Boxes to the Mac App Store. In the mean time, have a look at the isometric logo and splash screen branding we just completed (click to enlarge):
3D Doodle Boxes Features:
- Ability to “draw” with boxes in full 3D
- Super-simplified user interface that make it easy to casually pick and play with
- Close to zero learning curve. It just works and there are no instructions.
- Color and transparency palettes
- Opaque or transparent boxes, and any degree in between!
- Undo, redo, “lathe” mode, and more!
If you are interested in having a little fun with an app like this, please subscribe to the RSS feed, or leave a comment on this thread to stay in touch.